Thursday, August 6, 2020

Prom Night Memories

Hello happy Scrappers

Welcome if you are joining me for the first time, and to my regular visitors
welcome back and I am very happy to see you back again.



Today I am sharing my Layout I created with the photos of my eldest sons'
prom nights. Yip, he went to two and was Stylin'

I started with Stamping with black ink through a stencil. I then sealed the page with
#Liquitex clear Gesso. I added texture paste coloured with #infusions Raspberry
through a stencil and left to dry.


In the mean time I die cut some cardstock and looked though my homemade
clay resins.


I matted my photos and placed them on my page to see how I wanted my layout.


I painted the Die cuts and clay embellishments with black #gesso
I went through my flower stash to find the right flowers and other floral
embellishments to use.


I mixed #infusions with white gesso and dry brushed the black resins and some 
embellishments. I used embossing powder randomly on the resins. 




I used #nuvo expanding mouse and rubbed some randomly on some of the 
embellishments and resins. 


I used the same effect on the letters for PROM.


I adhered everything to the page with my trusty #bostik  All purpose clear glue.

Here are some close ups: 






I absolutely enjoyed creating this layout and love the colours.

Thank you for popping by and I hope you enjoyed the post.

Take care and hope to see you soon

Loves
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment