Thursday, March 22, 2018

Friday Night Fun #2 - Paper Flowers


 Hello Happy Scrappers

Hope you have had an awesome week.

Well with all the snow we have had in the UK over the last few months, I think we have had our fill - it has been amazing, but I think its time for Spring to show its face.


I was surfing the web and came accross tutorials for paper flowers and.... boy oh boy
I just had to try make them.

Sooo....  here are my flowers I made.

I have added the links from You tube to show you how its made.


so this tutorial is for Foamiran flower making (which is amazing) but I applied
the same concept to paper die cuts - just be gentle and use a little spritz of
water to soften the paper, but work carefully so as not to tear the paper.






Mine may not look as pretty but it I was so inspired I just wanted to try. 


These are the metal dies I used 




Affiliated links - click on the images

I used Lindy's Starburst sprays to colour the paper  and 
Stamens for the centre of the flowers


 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you feel inspired to try something new this Friday night

Happy scrapping

Loves
Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment