Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Love is.......Forever


Hello Scrappin Friends

hope your week is going well.

I thought I would add some mid week inspiration  and leave you with thoughts for the weekend.





I wanted to try something different on this page and I don't usually ever , actually use round frames.
I saw a layout with oval frames and was quite inspired by it, but I didn't have any, so I created some round frames.



I used the  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Vintage lace metal dies and then used the Sizzix framelits die circles. I matched the two circles up that would create a border frame on the Vintage Lace die cut.
I die cut a few of the other elements from the Vintage lace range.

I die cut the butterflies from the #SaraSignature Flutterby range. I painted them all with black Gesso and dabbed with Gold and Bronze Gilders paste. There are many brands out there, so you can use any of them. I tried two different ones and they have the same effect.

I used the Gold and bronze gilders paste on the Resin "fence" pieces as well. (they were translucent).

I also used chippies and painted them with Ranger Patina Victorian Gold

In the patterned paper before I began, I painted it with a layer of clear Gesso. I then Stenciled Texture paste through the Mini Cell Theory stencil

I  used Lindy's Sunburst Spray - I'm late - slate and I used the Magicals - Mission bells brown




Love is.... Wonderful life with my Awesome Husband

Love is.... My two precious boys

Love is..... Having the time, opportunity and the goodies to Scrapbook.

Thank you for joining me and I hope you are inspired to make your very own creation.

Loves
Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment