Sunday, May 15, 2016

Boy meets Girl - Moments of Life

Good day all

Hope you are all having an awesome day
Here in SA Gauteng, it has been raining non stop but today we have a few rays of sun peeping through the clouds, so..... I love weather like that, it means time for SCRAPPING and Scrapping
and more Scrapping.

Below is my latest project - Single layout:



The Anticipation, the Excitement and the joy in our Nieces' face, when she meets her new baby cousin. These are the fleeting moments that go so quickly, we forget how we feel and how they feel,  and then they are BIG. These little MOMENTS are the precious ones that fade as time goes by: 

There are a few challenges I have entered this layout into and will list them below.


I was inspired by the challenges: CSI case 199 - I am not usually one to use pinks
but I really enjoyed doing this and this challenge is at the time that our nephew has
just arrived into this world. I enjoyed incorporating the MTW May Major challenge with the MOMENT and Clocks. The sketch from Scrap Africa #74 is what I used as the idea for the Layout.

The picture was taken by the new Mommy when my Niece was introduced to
her new baby Cousin (our Nephew). So between pinks, clocks and gears, it was a perfect match.

Challenges I entered: 

 CSI - Case 199

CSI - Colour, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 199
The Scheme was an exciting challenge as I don't use pink 
often but with such a beautiful Niece - enjoyed. I used 
several of the Evidence: Frame, Flowers, Lace, Pearls, 
Metal, Bottle, Circles, Clocks and the Testimony.
 MTW May 2016 Challenge
 My Layout includes the word MOMENT on a sign, as this
is a very special event. After much anticipation and watching 
Aunty's tummy grow over Time, she couldn't wait to meet Peanut.

 ScrapAfrica Challenge #74

I liked the sketch challenge from Scrap Africa #74, especially
with the round frame and the gears and cogs - Ideal to 
include for my new Nephew. 

I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog - please pop over again. The links to the above challenges 
are linked to the image, so please pop over the blogs and give it a try, even if it is to check out the 
awe inspiring work from the Design teams and the entrees from all over the world.. 



Sweet blessings for the week ahead. 
Candace 







11 comments:

  1. Lovely page!!! Love the way you combined everything together and your colors too!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation Candace and that photo is adorable too. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a PRETTY layout....
    Thanks Candace for joining in over @ More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a delightful page!!! I love the composition and the colors!! Beautiful photo! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious photo and what a sweet layout! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! I love the title - so true! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute page and love that sweet photo! Gorgeous elements too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Fabulous take on our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute page!
    Adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words and at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so cute and my favorite mix of grey and pink!!! so delicate, thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete