Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Journal Page - Roses & butterflies

Butterflies and Roses


Just playing around with my Kaizer craft Stamp and Die sets:

These are so Awesome - Stamp and then Die cut your image
I still have my first Emboss/Die cut machine - the original Cuttlebug.
Still works like a bomb and it cuts all the Dies - if they are the tealights
then  I use the embossing mat.



Used dye sprays on the background - Yellow Shimmer and Pink
I stamped and die cut the Roses, Leaves and Butterflies. 
I Die cut three Roses in Light Pink and Yellow (two in cerise )

The two dark pink roses I stuck down flat and then worked around these two.
The third roses I etsy cut - centre out and them stuck the centre on one rose with foam dots
and the outside bit on the other rose with foam dots. 

I used Liquid Pearls on the roses - Bisque on the yellow roses and Lavender lace on the 
Pink roses. I outlined the Petals and accentuated the centre and dark lines.

I used two little stamps and placed them randomly under the butterflies 

The butterflies were die cut on patterned paper - Pink and Blue
I then dabbed the wings with matching Acrylic Dabber paints and then sprayed them 
with Prima Color bloom - Tea Stain. I love the Shimmery effect this spray has.




Thank you for joining me today and hope you will be trying it out and 
having some fun. 

Happy Scrappy
Candace 

No comments:

Post a Comment