Monday, May 2, 2016

Celebrations - Decade displayed with Gold

Afternoon all

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It is a public holiday here in SA
So of course another opportunity to Scrap, Scrap, Scrap.......

A Decade of Celebrations 


https://www.facebook.com/TheWholesaler/?fref=photo


One of our suppliers: The Wholesaler.Biz is celebrating their 10 year Birthday and
the theme is all that Is GOLD and of course glitters



I created a canvas working with the Gold theme. I stuck down a few chippies, masking tape, lace and embellishments.
I then painted over all these elements and the whole Canvas with Gesso.

I used Dye ink spray (some home made, some bought) - Yellow shimmer, Black, Dark Brown and Caramel.

Once Dry I splattered some white acryllic paint.

I accentuated the wrinkled masking tape with White acrylic Dabber and added a white zip element.
I gathered all the embellishments I wanted to use and those that were not Gold I then dapped with
Ranger Patina - Victorian Gold.

I arranged the elements and stuck them all down. I added some mini black roses and used gold Glitzen Glamour to highlit the edges of the leaves.

I finished off a splatter her and there of Black Soot Acrylic Dabber.






Hope you guys enjoy.

Wishing you lots of inspiration and scrapping

God Bless
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment