Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day - SA

Happy Mothers day to my very special Mum


Spent time with my Mom this morning - Hubby and Boys made us breakfast and boy was it
Deli-Licious.

I made a special canvas as a gift for my Mom - Mixed media
She loves her Grandchildren to bits - they are her everything :)




I stuck some chippies down on the canvas with some flowers, ribbon, lace and crinkled masking tape, which I placed to create the Zip effect. I also stenciled some Texture paste.

I painted it all with Gesso (two coats). Once dried I used my Dye sprays (blue black, Yellow Shimmer, Caramel). I then inked all my embellishments with Gold - Ranger Patina Victorian Gold.
I used Prima Pearls by the Zip and placed all my elements where I wanted them and adhered them all down.
My favourite adhesive is the Bostik Glue GEL - I just love it. No Drip, Dries quick, No warping. Its the only glue I use.

I wish I could get the picture to do the canvas justice.

To all the Marvelous Moms out there - Happy mothers day and hope you got spoils
of Love.

Have an awesome scrap booking week !!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment