Wednesday, April 1, 2020

You are your only limit - Journal Page

Hello Happy crafters

It has been a while since I posted on my blog, but as usual time flies, but....
now being at home, I have been busy busy busy crafting.



I hope you are keeping well and practicing social distancing so we stay healthy at
this time. I hope you are enjoying the time at home, for those that can, and taking
advantage of creating inspiring projects.

Today and many days hereafter, I will be posting the projects that I have created, and
oh so many :)

I am sharing a Journal page with you today that I created and was inspired by  the
"Mixed Media Place" moodboard Challenge.  Please click on the image below for the details
and please join in the fun.

 Mixed Media Place Moodboard challenge March 2020


Here are some of the products I used for the journal page:


#13arts
#pigments

#mixedmediainkspray
#imaginationcrafts

I used a christmas serviette with silver baubles on to create the background and texture
I used clear Gesso to stick this down on the journal page. On a closer look, you can see
the wonderful texture it created.

I then used Pebeo Modelling paste through a stencil to add more texture.

I used the Mixed Media ink sprays to add colour to the pages and added a little spritz
of water to allow it to run or make the colour abit lighter.


I then found the picture I wanted to use and pulled out some of my embellishments and
printed words.

I wanted to work out the layout and where I wanted the embellishments.


Once I was happy with this, I used the Mixed Media Ink Sprays to colour the Gesso
painted die cuts and chipboard embellishments.


I decided to add #Ranger White Distress Dabber paint to the embellishments as I
wanted them abit lighter.
I liked the water weathered effect it gave.



I then put it all together and glued down the Embellishments and photo, and added
a few flowers. I did leave some of the die cuts white as I liked the effect of them standing out.
I added white glitter to the page with Gel medium and some Black splatter as well.
I decided to add the resin wing to finish off the project - I think this added the finishing touch.


I added some bronze wax with my finger to some of the embellishments for a little highlite.
unfortunately you cannot really see it in the photos.

But here are a few more for you...





I hope you enjoyed this post and please visit soon as I have been so busy crafting - I have so
much to share.

Thank you as always for popping over - it always means alot.

Please take care and all the best to you and your family.

Loves
Candace

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant spread! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful spread! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete