Sunday, January 28, 2018

Exciting 18 - Birthday

Hello Happy Scrappers

Long time no post .... but so busy and time just flies.... 2017 gone by so quickly.

Time to catch up on a few pages I have created. Starting with my Eldest son's birthday...



 The big 18. I just cant believe he is 18 . Just the other day he was a tiny tot.

I folded my pattern paper in half and embossed it with a Spellbinders cogs n gears embossing folder.

I die cut some gears in glitter paper and added some tags and cut outs from Time Holtz
paper range. I die cut "Happy Birthday"in white card stock.

I also stamped background images and white embossed some stamped images.

I had so much fun building up the layers on this page.



Here are a few close ups. 





I have entered this page into the "More than words challenge"

 More than words
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely week ahead.

Happy scrappin'"

Loves
Candace

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun layout, so many gorgeous details, love the layering you built up and the layout. Thanks for joining our More than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layering and use of embelishments! Perfect layout! Thank you so much for playing with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the deails on this are amazing! What a great memory. I'm so glad you could join in the birthday fun at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Amazing layering work on this!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at More than Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work with so many details! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layers and embellies on this page!! Well done! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete