Monday, February 4, 2019

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS


Hello Happy Scrappers

Hope you are having a crafty day or just being inspired by the magic around us.

Today I am sharing the Christmas gift boxes I made for the Family - Vintage Typewriter and
Phonograph.

My hubby took some lovely photos of the gift boxes and my Aunts house




Below are a few photos of the awesome gift boxes and a link to the Tara's Craft studio

who inspired me to make them. I  added a few changes so I could add little xmas gifts inside

Surprise.... 😃

This is the first one I made - Vintage Typewriter

As I created it I cut templates of the sides and panels and the bases. So it would be easier
to make the next few.






These Vintage Type writers were made for the ladies

Below is the gift box I made for the men - Phonograph





On Tara's craft tutorial for the Phonograph, she designed it with a draw (as per my first one above)
but i then changed mine to a full box and the top with the vynal piece I turned into a hinged lid so i could fit more little gifts inside.



Please click on the link below for this awesome project and check out her shabby chic designs.

Tara  creates amazing projects and they are awe inspiring - please pop over to her blog and
check it out

Typewriter Box Tutorial 







A Big thank you to my Hubby who is my biggest supporter, whether he is driving me around to find emergency stash, glues etc and searching the web for all the little odds and ends I need. And who helped me patiently choose the little gifts to go inside. Love you babe

Thank you for stopping by - Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day further

Loves
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment