Thursday, July 30, 2020

Friday Night Fun - Crackled up

Hello Happy Scrappers

Sooo happy to see you here again.

Today I am sharing some Friday Night Creative Fun with you.
These are little projects that I create on a Friday night - relaxing
after a long busy week.


The first project I am sharing with you is the Crackled background
I created with PVA glue and Acrylic paint/Gesso. This is on a previous
post.












To begin I painted the background of the journal page/cardstock with
black #pebeo #gesso.


I then painted a layer of PVA glue over the dry gesso. Once the PVA 
glue was tacky (transparent but still sticky) I painted a layer of white
acrylic paint over the PVA layer and let this dry.













As the layers dry the cracks start to appear.







I then added some Stencilling with modeling/texture paste













I then added #paperartsy #infusions and some water and created
the colourful background














The next two projects I painted with Mushroom acrylic paint and once
dried I added the PVA glue and then Black Gesso for the cracks.





I used #Modgepodge #Dimensionalglaze in the silicone molds.
I use this glaze when I make small delicate resins


I used Alchemy was to highlight the edges and relief on this mini bucket. 

I hope you enjoyed the post. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you feel inspired to create and craft.

Take care

Loves 
Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment