Friday, August 21, 2020

Chillin' out

 Hello Happy Scrappers 

Hope you had a wonderful week. 

Today I am sharing a layout I created of my family Chillin' on beach and exploring. 
What more could you ask for ? Having the beach and able to explore. What an adventure.


Here is the process: 


I used #pebeobindex to primer and seal the paper
I then added Texture paste through a stencil




Once the paste was dry, I spritzed the paper with a little water and added 
#magicals Bachelor Button Blue. I added more water to dilute the colour a 
a little  more and spread it around the stencilling. 
Once this was dry I splattered white paint on the page.

While the page was drying I painted my home made resins with Gesso and then inks.
I used an embossing pen to highlight the raised areas of the resins and flowers and 
embossed them. I stamped some images and heat embossed them and fussy cut them.

I then placed my embellishments on my page to work out the best layout and what 
embellishments I wanted to use.


Once I was happy with my layout, I adhered my embellishments and photo. 

I added a few speckles of brown ink to finish off. 


Here are a few closeups










I was inspired by the August challenge by #Morethanwords
with the sketch and word inspiration "Chill out"

Please click on the link below to participate and be inspired by the design teams 
amazing creations



Thank you for stopping over .

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead 

Loves
Candace

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!🙂 Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful beach scrapbook page !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those caves look really cool - as is your page! Love you take on teh sketch too. So glad you could join us at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ,it's amazing layout; I love your background.
    Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used stencils and stamps on the background. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete