Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Night Fun #9 - Old World Charm

Hello Happy Scrappers

Hope you have all had a wonderful week.















I have been looking so forward to this weekend, so I can update my blog.
It has been a very busy month and I haven't uploaded any projects... sorry.

It has been getting cooler this week, so no better time than to snuggle up to the
laptop and load some posts.

Today I am sharing my Journal page I created after being inspired by Pascale B.

So to no further ado...

Products:
13@rts White Gesso
13@rts Black Gesso 
13@rts Gel medium
Finnabair Crackle paste
Lindy's Magicals - Mission bells brown
Lindy's starburst sprays: My mojito green, Whale watch blue, See grass green, 
                                        Clam bake beige
Fabscraps - Heritage clear stickers
Sheena Douglas Stencil - A floral note
Various stamps




Process:

1. Paint the journal page with white gesso
2. Use gel medium to stick down torn pages of books and strips of pattern pattern
3. Using various stamps, stamp some images around your focal area.
4. Paint the journal pages with clear gesso and dry with heat gun
5. Use the Floral note stencil and the crackle paste on the page. Let dry
6. Sprinkle magicals Mission bells brown on your craft mat and add water,
    use a brayer and roll through the mix and onto the journal page
7. Spray the starburst sprays on your focal area and dry with heat gun
8. Stick down ephemera images and black cotton using gel medium.
9. Use a brush and your starburst sprays and add some colour to your ephemera.
10. use some black gesso and add some splatters
11. Stick down your photo/image with double sided foam tape.
12. Lastly add some word stickers to decorate

and wallah...



Here are some close ups for you









 We were visiting Cheltenham over the August long weekend and on the way back home,
 we stopped at a view little villages - We came accross this amazing little building
So quaint - So Vintage


I have entered the journal page into the 13@rts September Challenge
I fell in love with the moodbaord and inspired the colours I used for my page.

Please click on the link below to join and have fun and also be inspired by all
the inspiring creations.

 13@rts September Challenge

Thank you for joining me and I hope you were inspired

Loves
Candace







No comments:

Post a Comment