Friday, September 14, 2018

DEAR TO MY HEART

Well hello happy scrappers

And a big thank you for stopping by...

Today I am sharing my layout I created with the main photo in mind

Beautiful photo of my Brother, Sister-law and awesome nephew.


Products used: 

Die cuts - using black and white cardstock
Lace 
Resin embellishments
Flowers
Word stickers
Stencils


Process: 

1. Painted the pattern paper with Clear Gesso. Dry with heat gun


2. Sponged white gesso (diluted slightly with water) over the centre of the paper
    Dry with heat gun 


3. Stenciled with Black Gesso and White Modelling paste 


4. I lay out the embellishments and photos so I have an idea of where I want it all to go.
    I chalked the edges of the tags.


5. I adhered the embellishments and photos in place and added the flowers and words.
    I chalked the edges of the flower petals.

Here are some close ups: 




I really enjoyed putting this layout together - simple but effective


I have entered my layout into the 13@rts September challenge.

The mood board images and colour were inspiring and contributed to the ideas
of my layout.
Please click on the image for more about the challenge and hopefully be inspired to take part.

 13@rts September challenge

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have an awesome weekend.

Loves 
Candace 


1 comment:

  1. Wow love your take on this challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete