Saturday, January 12, 2019

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN -#10 - Summer Shine

Hello Happy Scrappers

Happy New year !!

Thank you for popping over and checking out this Friday nights Fun make.



It has been quite a busy Xmas with all the makes and I am now playing catch up
with all the makes.

I cant wait to share the Christmas gifts we made for the family this year.

But first lets catch up with this....

What you will need:

Canvas block
Lace and yarn
Embelishments
Bits and pieces from around the home to stick on the canvas
Flowers
Imagination Crafts - Alchemy wax: Jade & Bronze
White Gesso
Imagination Crafts - Artsy stones: Medium, Small


What to do:

 Glue your lace and embellishments in place


Paint the canvas and embellishments with White Gesso and the flowers


Glue the flowers in place. 

I love the Imagination Crafts #Alchemywax -  They have so many uses and water soluble.

I used the #Imaginationcrafts Alchemy wax - Jade first. I mixed a little with a spritz of water
so it is easier to paint first and get it into all the grooves as this is the base colour. 
I then dabbed the Jade was (like guilding) to highlight the raised areas. 

The shimmer is amazing






I then used the IC Alchemy wax - Broze as the top colour. 

I mixed a little wax and water to paint with water. I then used a sponge to dab over the top of the embellishments to highlight the raised parts. 




Hope you enjoyed read and feel inspired to to create.

Chat soon

Loves
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment