Friday, July 19, 2019

Journal Pages

Hello Creative Crafters

Today I am sharing with you some of the journal pages I made

I have not listed steps but just a share and hopefully you feel inspired.
If I took a photo of the items I used, I have added them.

I have been inspired by a video or two that I watched, so I added
them at the end of the post.



Please see the video below that inspired me. 

I used spray inks for the background and added some stencilling
with coloured modelling paste and added ephemera, cotton and 
paper doilies. Dont forget the white splatters.



Here I used Lindy's spray inks and let it run down the page
drying the inks quickly. I added Paste with Stencil and 
some foam roses and die cuts. 


Video Tutorials




Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a creative weekend ahead

Loves 
Candace 


No comments:

Post a Comment