Saturday, September 18, 2021

Friday night Fun - Acrylic ink : Be what you Do journal page

 Hello happy crafters 

I hope you are well and having fun.

Today I am sharing a quick Friday night Fun journal page. 



I just got new acrylic inks and I wanted to give them a try. 

I prepped my page with #PEBEO white Gesso and let dry.

I used the dropper lid to place short thin lines down the page +- 5 colours

I then added water with a spritzer and let the ink run up and down the page 
until I was happy with the length and cover. 




I stamped randomly on the page and used a baby wipe to lift the black ink
slightly to create a faded background image.

I used white paint and brayer to roll over the inks to create a washed effect.

I added circles on the page with white paint and a Pritt lid. 

Next I added splatters with Blue acrylic ink (I added a little water to thin it out)

I then adhered my quote and butterfly and used aqua black pencil to create a 
shadow around it. 








I hope you enjoyed the post and thank you for stopping by

Have an awesome weekend

Loves Candace 

No comments:

Post a Comment