Monday, April 18, 2016

Blues and Greens .. and those EYES

Good day all

Hope you all had a good start to this week.

I have entered a competition hosted by Scrap Africa



Click on the link to view this brilliant blog and see the inspiring projects from the DT's

http://scrapafrica.blogspot.co.za/2016/04/scrap-africa-mood-board-challenge-no73.html


Here is my entry - I loved making this especially because of the colours



I used layers of Scrap paper - which I distressed and inked, and different embellishments. The chippies are from Fabscraps and Cr8. I used this gorgeous photo of my youngest son. I just love this photo with those DREAMY Blue eyes looking up at you - The window to the SOUL.

I have also entered this into the 7 dots studio competition - unfortunately we do not have 7 dots here in SA yet - but i believe Scrapbook Studio is bringing it in soon

Thank you to Scrap Africa for this awesome opportunity.

Hope you have a Happy Scrappy week.

Candace


12 comments:

  1. Beautifully layered background and a pretty little face there!!Good luck and thank you for joining us in Scrap Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo view! Those blue eyes are perfectly matched to those flowers! Thanks for joining Scrap Africas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Awesome page!!!
    Love all pretty layers!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. So much detail. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing laouyt!!! Thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning page and so love the details. That sweet little photo is just precious and I had to smile when I saw it! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the layers you used!!!! You combined everything perfectly with your precious photo!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Ladies. I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks for the wonderful compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute page!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Total cuteness!!! :)
    Thank you for inspiring with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely page :) Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photo is indeed truly gorgeous and sweet! I also enjoyed your interpretation of the colors combined with kraft background. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete