Saturday, April 30, 2016

CSI

Wow - I have been really challenged with some of the
Challenges I have been entering.

Definitely fun, love the inspiration from the DT's: It lets us open our minds
and explore the different crafts.

My new layout is for the challenge below :

 CSI - Case 198 - Challenge

Here is my entry for Case 198. I just love the CSI challenge. It does challenge us on our own capabilities. 

I enjoyed using the Scheme, and had the perfect picture to go with the Scene.
The Evidence I used was Stripes, Leaves,Flowers, Music Elements and Mesh. 
The Testimony I went with was Outside/ Nature. My Baby girl in the photo is carrying a rose, and who wouldn't want a rose from this gorgeous angel with such a smile. 




Hope you check it out and I hope you enjoyed

See ya soon Scrappers

Best wishes for the weekend
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment