Monday, May 7, 2018

Friday Night Fun #5 - Texture and Frame

Hello Happy Scrappers.

Hope you all having a wonderful weekend.

On the blog today is my share on Texture on a frame/Canvas block.

Check out the Video link below on a tutorial I found on this and it is brilliant.

Here is what I made




My Take on it:

I had alot of fun making this and you can use all the little mini beads / glass beads
in your stash .

I mixed a batch of glass beads - different colours with Gel medium and brushed them
onto the Canvas frame.

Once I was happy with how much was on the frame and where I placed it I let it dry and
then painted it with Heavy White Gesso.

I then sprinked Lindys' Mission Bells brown magicals and Peony Scarlet Red magicals
and spritz with water. I then dabbed the excess mix and dried with a heat gun.

I then used Lindy's shimmer sprays: Salt water taffy and Cape cod coral. I dried between
each layer of Shimmer spray I added. I added more magicals in certain places to
accentuate some areas and texture.

Once I was happy with the colours, I dry brushed some Heavy white Gesso over
the high points of the texture.




Here is the link on the tutorial I found - Have fun: 





Thank you for stopping by

Loves Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment