Saturday, May 5, 2018

Timeless Moments

Hello All

Hope you are having a wonderful hot weekend.
Here in the UK it has been so hot and its going to get hotter.

Soo if you aint outside soaking up the sun, and by the beach,
I hope you find inspiration here today to craft craft craft this long
weekend.

 Today I am sharing my single page layout I created with photos of my
Aunt and Uncle.



They visited us all the way from Cheltenham and we had an awesome time 
They have been married 43 years this year ! - is that not amazing and 
inspirational on its own. 

And they are amazing

I started my page with some stencilling with texture paste and stamping on the 
background, and used Lindy's Dye spray ink and magicals to add colour and dimension. 

Lindy's Dye sprays: Cosmopolitan Pink and Blue Hawaiian Blue ( I added later and forgot
to take the photo - way too engrossed in crafting😆)

I sprinkled some Poppin Pink Magicals on the page and spritzed some water. I let it run and 
colour sections of the page and then dabbed it with kitchen towel so I have light pink 
and dark pink pops on the page. 


I then added some torn cardboard and coloured these with Mission Bells Brown 
and diluted Poppin Pink magicals to give a softer colour. 


I made some Foamiran flowers and coloured these with Hobbycraft Ink Pad - 
Metallic Pink and Lindy's Blue Hawaiian Blue shimmer spray - I sprayed some onto
my craftmat and added some water and used a sponge dauber to add to the foam.
I die cut some embellishments with my Cuttlebug using the Mixed media backround 
metal die and Clock/gear Die.
I also die cut Dreamcatchers (from The Range - they have such a huge variety of
these little metal dies for 1 pound). I die cut leaves from the same range as the Dreamcatcher.

I added cut strips of lace ribbon and stamped Vellum and fussy cut the stamped images
out (frames and hands)



I die cut letters from the Cut & make metal die - Alphabet. I stamped these with
Rangers Patina Victorian Gold. I coloured the leaf die cuts and dreamcatcher die cuts
with the same.

I matted the photos on cardstock and distressed the edges and inked them. I glued
the matted photos onto a piece of carton to lift it.

I then layered all my embellishments and glued down my flowers.

Here are some close ups.



Our inspiration that Love and Happiness is forever.

I entered my layout into Lindy's may challenge: Please join the fun and check out the
awesome inpiration from the DT's. Please click on the image below for the details.

 Lindy's Gang May Challenge



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired, especially by this fantastic couple.

Hope to see you soon

Loves
Candace

Affiliated links - click on the hyperlinked products used.





No comments:

Post a Comment