Sunday, July 16, 2017

Dream to your Art's content

Hello Lovelies

Hope you have had a lovely few days and finding inspirational in every moment, feeling,
colour and emotion.

I created this in my Art Journal to try out/ experiment - Just love doing this.

Whether it works or not its my creative experience.

I really really like how this turned out and I hope it inspires you too.




I love how the colours turned out.

I used some metal charms and paper flowers and old paint brushes.

I used chipboard letters and bits n pieces I found in my scrapbook stash.

I even used a piece of  crepe bandage that I painted with Gesso and tied around the brushes.




Here is my blank canvas - I stuck all my embellishments down and painted about two
layers of white Gesso - maybe three just to make sure

Once this was all dry, I used my Dye ink sprays and a touch of Acrylic paints to
enhance some aspects.

I then added a quote that i just think is so positive and inspiring - I read it when I
was a teenager and I have just never forgotten it. I always think of it and especially
when I started crafting/ Scrapbooking it really meant a lot.




Hope you enjoyed and really make the time to try it out.

Use your bits from your stash, try blending your favourite colours and have FUN

Thank you for joining me and Happy Crafting



Loves
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment