Tuesday, June 26, 2018

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN #7 - TAG-A-LICIOUS

Hellooo Happy Scrappers

Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather in the UK

Today I am sharing my Friday night Fun with you - Tags of the sea



To start, I printed some images of seashells, starfish, jelly fish and seahorses.
I used ink and a dauber to colour my images 


I used the die cut net as texture and glued it onto the tags. I then painted it with White Gesso


I added some dry moss 


and painted it the Moss and tags with white gesso again.


I placed some of the embellishments on the tags to see where I wanted to put them and 
what to mix and match.



I then glued some elements down (which has already been painted with White Gesso.


I then got my Lindy's Stardust sprays and Magicals Ready (some magicals I mixed with 
water already) Starburst Spray: Salt water taffy, Fuzzy navel peach, Cosmopolitan Pink, 
A bit o bubbly, Whale watch blue, Sea Grass green. Magicals: Bells of ireland green, 
yellow rose of texas, Mission bells brown and Bachelor button blue.

I used Memento Black ink for the water droplets stamp, Ranger Liquid
pearls, Versa magic teardrop ink - Jumbo Java. 



I then started with adding layers of colours until I was happy with the mix and tensity.




I did it again with the next tag.





I made 4 tags in total. I added some gems to some of the tags and some pearl dots 
with the Ranger liquid pearls. I added the water drops/bubble stamps and highlited
the drops/bubbles with a white marker. 


Here are some close ups: 






so here are all the tags I made 




Lastly I added sendiments




 I entered the above tag into the Monthly Mini Challenge for More than words.
Please click on the image below for details and inspiration.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the post. 

Stay tuned for the next post where I will by using the Tags in my Layout. 

Have fun, see inspiration in everything and scrap, craft and create.

Loves 
Candace




No comments:

Post a Comment