Saturday, June 9, 2018

Friday Night Fun #6 - Resin and Moulds

Hellooo Happy Scrappers

Hope you all had a wonderful week and found inspiration all around you.

Today I'm sharing with you my making of Resins and moulds with you.

So much fun and you can make as many as you need and stock up on them.

I used Pebeo Crystel Resin.

It is clear but you can add colour to it. As below I made a batch and added a sprinkle of Lindy's 
Magicals - Sidewalk Chalk and another batch with Lindy's Magicals - Blazing 
Black 




Follow the instructions on how to mix the Resin, and just before you transfer the mix 
to the next bowel you had the magicals and mix in well. Then transfer to the second 
bowel and mix well again. 

I use a plastic pippette to transfer the Resin mix into the moulds, I find it easier and I 
have better control that spooning or pouring the Resin into the moulds. 

I used various Moulds: 






Once all the moulds are full I leave them to set. I generally fill them in the evening and 
the following evening they are ready to be removed from the moulds. 


I did not put anything in the moulds so the resins come out easier as there is no need, 
the resins come out so easy, even the delicate ones.  



    

You can paint the Resins or use Mica to highlite the features of the resin. 

So handy to have in stock and to add to your cards, layouts and tags. 

This is something you really should make part of your craft stash. 

Hope you enjoyed my Friday night make and hope you feel insired to create 

Have a Happy Scrappy day

Loves 

Candace 

This post contains Affiliated links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment