Saturday, January 16, 2021

Be True to You - Journal page

 Hello Happy Scrappers 

I hope you all had a good start to your new year. 


Today I am sharing a Journal page I created using #adirondack #alcoholinks.

I have not used these in a while and they looked oh so lonely 😋

Products:

 

I die cut embellishments using my metal dies and #sizzix bigshot. These were
coloured using embossing powders.
I also used flower embellishments that I made using a mould and clay.
the flower moulds were coloured with alcohol inks.
I used stamps at the end of the process to stamp around the coloured background.

Process: 


I added background with black ink and stencil. I then sealed the pages with #pebeo
Bindex. I added texture with stencil and white texture paste.


I then decided on my layout to see where the photo and embellishments would be 
best placed and what journal words I would be using. The image and words were printed 
from the  internet. 



I then coloured the background with the Alcohol inks and solutions to spread the ink
I used a paintbrush to spread and mix the ink as well. I used the colours I did to match
the image.

Once the inks were dry, I adhered the photo and embellishments and added a few stamps
I added white Gesso lightly over the texture paste using my finger to highlight the texture.
and Wallaah!


Here are some close-ups








Thank you for popping by and I hope you are inspired to create your own project

Take care 

Loves
Candace




No comments:

Post a Comment