Saturday, January 23, 2021

RUSTY STEAMPUNK SEAHORSE

 Hello Happy Crafters 

I hope you are all well and you are all staying safe. 


Today I am sharing my Rusty Steampunk Seahorse Mixed Media Project with you 

I had so much fun making this project and trying out new techniques and products. 


Products

#fabrikadecoru Rustic paint , Blue embossing powder, #Stamperia seahorse mould, handmade
clay moulds, die cuts cut on #sizzix Bigshot machine, paper flowers/roses, large pearls - flat back,
Fabrika Decoru powder - white gold to brush over the pearls at the end.

Process


I pulled out some home made clay/resin embellishments


I decided on my layout and the embellishments and die cuts and adhered all
in place.



I used #Mixedmedia ink spray on the flowers


I covered the project in white Gesso and then Brown Rustic paint. I brushed some
brown rustic paint over the flowers to give them texture. 
I highlighted some areas with Pumpkin #Rusticpaint



I went over some of the Pumpkin rustic paint with brown rustic paint to tone down
the orange. 


I added some Blue embossing powder and heat embossed on some of the raised areas to 
highlight


I then brushed some White gold powder over the pearls to highlight.
All done.



Thank you for popping in and I hope you are inspired to create your own Steampunk / 
Rustic project.

Stay safe

Loves 
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment