Saturday, January 9, 2021

Once a Upon a Time - Family - Layout

 Hello Happy Scrappers 

We have made it through January !!🙌 and I hope you are all safe and well 
and crafting away. There is still so much inspiration in the world - see it?




Today I am sharing my single page layout I created when my Mum came to
visit from SA in 2018 and the family got together in the UK. I hope she will
be back soon - Miss her loads.

I started with stamping background on the patterned paper and some stencilling. I used 
Clear Gesso to seal the page.
I coloured the texture paste with #Paperartsy #Infusions. I made some embellishments 
from moulds using glue gun/resin/clay, that I coloured with Dye sprays and highlighted 
with gilding wax. I used paper roses and coloured these with Lindy's starburst sprays and 
#Mixedmedia dye sprays. I rolled up some torn scrap paper and inked the edges and tied 
it up with a ribbon. 



I matted my photo and added a strip of carton underneath to lift it. I then added my 
embellishments and glued them all in place. I then added some splatters of white 
paint at the end (covering my photo first )



Here are some close-ups: 







I love the how it turned out with the colours. I don't normally use these colours in my layouts,
but I really do like them. 

Thank you for popping in, I hope you are inspired to challenge your colour creativity and
create something amazing. 

Take care 

Loves 
Candace 

No comments:

Post a Comment