Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Clean Mess

Good day All you Fabulous Crafters

I have been quite on the blog front, been busy with all my projects.

When I get a bee in my bonnet and I want to try something,
I just want to finish it and see what I have created.....

My first project this last week, is on Canvas:

I enjoy mixed media and we all get to this step, and then we ink and spray and
brush and highlight and spray again. I decided to stop here and...

Let your IMAGINATION GO WILD ....

Just think of what could be done to this Clean Mess.










I hope you like what you see.

I used masks, texture paste, chippies, doily, flowers and resin molds

I stuck everything down and painted it with a couple of coats of Gesso and
Acrylic white paint.

I wrote the work Imagine in the resin mold and filled it with Dimensional glaze

I just love it, it came out so well, and is perfect for a neutral room or for a gift.

I have entered this into the following competition: Click on the pic for a link to their site.
The DT's have some incredible and inspiring projects.


Thank you for stopping by.

Pop in soon for a whole lot of new projects that I have been busy with 

Cia for now 
Candace


6 comments:

  1. Oh Candace this is wonderful. I love the whole cleanness of this, mixed media with restraint. BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much for playing along with us again at More Than Words. 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pure!! I love it! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAN FAB U LAS piece of art...
    Thank you for joining in over @ More Than Words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this second proyect is fabulous!!!!
    thanks again for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique take on our challenge!!! I love the mess you made in white!!! Beautifully done! All the best from MTW! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the white project! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete