Thursday, June 16, 2016

Develope Yourself

Good day happy Scrappers

Here again .. in such a short time... to share one of the many
Projects I was busy with.

I made a canvas using Masks, texture paste, stamps, Celebr8 chippies , flowers from Celebr8 Snap it embellishment pack and stamped acetate.

I had so much fun and it turned out better then I expected.

I love the products that our local wholesalers supply, awesome quality and fun.

I stuck, textured, Gesso'd and stamped, then I sprayed with Dye ink spray, painted and
highlited...

#celebr8
#celebr8rocks

I used all pastel colours, I Gesso'd the flowers where necessary to make them lighter.
The sentiment is painted with Black soot Dabber and the acetate is stamped with a butterfly using Memento Ink pad - Tuxedo black







Hope you enjoyed..... I really enjoyed making this


I entered this into the following competition:

Scrap Africa Mood board June 2016 - #75    CLICK on the board to take to their site



Happy Youth day holiday and happy Scrappin'

Candace

7 comments:

  1. Lovely canvas. I like the butterflies and textures you have used. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome canvas Candance!
    love that great background and the quote!
    thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful canvas...love the gorgeous details! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great canvas and sentiment is very universal, thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful canvas! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete