Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Holiday Adventure

Hi all.

Hope you are having an awesome start to your week.
I definitely am, its my Birthday today.

Hip Hip Hooray!! - Love celebrating my Birthdays

So... this weekend I was feeling very creative and inspired so I
I created a double page layout for our Cape Town Holiday we
went on with Family (always makes it extra special)



Below is my LO, I don't have the pictures in yet, but once printed and sized
I will post another one for you to show the beautiful photos.



Dont forget to check out my tutorial on my Glue circles - I made them
for my previous post LO and for this one.

Hope you like.
I used a range of Patterned papers and chippies, as well as the shells
I collected on the Sea Shore, Bottles tops, flowers, stenciling, distressing
and inking. I cut out the Shells and Star fish and used the embossing tool
to add additional texture by adding lines and dots and them highlited it
by using Dimensional Glaze











I have entered this lay out in the following challenges.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing at Challenge Mixed Media Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the second entry in our MMP challenge...super awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete