Friday, June 3, 2016

Mixed Media

Hi All

Hope you are enjoying the cold SA weather.

I enjoy it cos it means I get to stay indoor and Scrap, Scrap, Scrap.

I tried my hand at Mixed Media this weekend - Mini Version:

I Created a Canvas with a few of my favourite colours, and had
so much fun

I used stamps and Flowers and my new Resin Moulds that I made...
Yes that correct I made them. My Hubby got me the new Mod Moulds and
and the glue sticks. So much fun.....

So I wanted to make something where i could use them .

Hope you like:








I entered this into the following challenge



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing at Challenge Mixed Media Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work you did!!Fantastic background with so many techniques.Good luck and thank you for sharing your job with us in MMP!!

    ReplyDelete