Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pure Love

There is no other love, like the love for a child.

We were out for Hubby's birthday and as usual I was taking
Photos of every one and everything.

When I went through the photos, this one caught my eye, of my Brother and my Nephew.
My Nephew is absolutely adored by his parents, and enjoy every moment with this
little miracle - (Eventually Blessed with this baby boy) -  IMAGINE that!

I love photos like this, cos they don't stay small and they outgrow (literally) the lap.

I sit and think to myself: Can you Imagine that

With this photo in mind, I created the Mixed media page below:



Used most of #Celebr8 chippies, masks with texture paste and their paper (Snap it)
I also used #Simplestories #aCharmedlife "bits and pieces"
I used Gesso first for the background and then the edges of the layers of paper.
I layered, textured, inked and painted and then placed it all on the page.

This was a quick project, with no idea what to do. So..... I just started with Gesso
and started layering and before I new it, I had this awesome page -

A BRILLIANT MIXED MESS - Pure love, belief and happiness









I have entered this Layout in the following competitions:

Click on the image to visit their blogs and be inspired by the awesome DT's





14 comments:

  1. I work more charming !!
    Thank you very much for joining Scrap Africa !!
    A hug!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful layout - love your choice of background! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout with nice details !!! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. superbe details thanks for playing at MIxed Media Place Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super!!I adore all your techniques and the result is fabulous. A wonderful interpretation of MMP moodboard.Thank you for joining us..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the elements!! Thanks for joining us at MMP xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful page!! Such a great sentiment behind the word Imagine! Thanks for sharing with us here at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous page Candace! Love the bits and pieces! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page! Love all the details! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great page, all details on it are just perfect!!! thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete